New Numa New Numa

I Liked the Song

I liked the new song, I like its slower pace. The first song caused people to have ADD.

Mario and His Items Mario and His Items

Pretty good.

That was pretty good, and thanks for using a sprite from my putfile page.

John12346 responds:

You're welcome, and I'm about to make another movie using your sprites. I'mprobably going to write your name in BIG letters in the credits.

Anyway, I need your help, there's one soundtrack on your putfile page that I want to use, but I don't have the right type of quicktime player. Is there any way that I can get it?(Like, change the music to a different format and e-mail it to me or something so I don't have to use the new Quicktime player?) If there is a way, e-mail me at Blueshadow96@aol.com. Don't IM me I'm never online.

Thanks for the help!

From,
John12346

The Girl and The Tree The Girl and The Tree

Racist, and too depressing.

I thought this would end like Pocahontas or something similar, and the gangs would put down their guns. But instead they shot the little girl? That made no sence. Also, it was borderline racism. It looked like a Latino gang and a afro-american gang. This would be ok if the girl, who appearently symbolized goodness, was black, but she had light skin color.

Inspectorlee responds:

you bring up some interesting points. the thing is that i wanted the world she lives in to be virtually devoid of color. i only wanted to use black, white, and gray for most of the scenery, and only wanted to add color to important elements, like the pitcher and tree.

Mario Forever Flash Mario Forever Flash

Cool!

The game is longer than I expected, was fun.

* Mario Bros. * * Mario Bros. *

Brilliant!!

Great game.

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Lack of "Karnov" dissapoints.

Next time include the classic Nes game "Karnov." It's about a Russian strongman who searches across the land of Cremea to find and kill Ryu, an evil dragon.