Mario Forever Flash Mario Forever Flash

Cool!

The game is longer than I expected, was fun.

* Mario Bros. * * Mario Bros. *

Brilliant!!

Great game.

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Lack of "Karnov" dissapoints.

Next time include the classic Nes game "Karnov." It's about a Russian strongman who searches across the land of Cremea to find and kill Ryu, an evil dragon.

Pac-Luigi Pac-Luigi

Simply not very good

There is already a Mario Pacman game. To improve your game, increase the size of the ghost sprites, because the collision detection is poor, and make sure the ghosts blink after they turn into stars to warn the player that blue time is running out.

Zelda Invaders Zelda Invaders

Good, but not that good.

Its a cool game, but I don't see how this has a higher rating than my Pacman game.

Flip It! Flip It!

Great game.

This was a really cool game, could have used more levels though.

Bubbles (KB Game) Bubbles (KB Game)

Cool game

Good game, but there's no such thing as colored bubbles, not even in a magical world. Color can't stick to the molecular structure of a bubble. I guess its supposed to take place in a crazy magical world where men live on the moon, which is made of cheese and birds swim under water while fish fly.

Denvish responds:

Got it in one.

Flash Tutorial 2 Flash Tutorial 2

Explain things next time around.

Other better tutorials have been made, try to include something new or explain things in a new way. Your problem was you didn't explain anything, it might be do to laziness, but more likely you don't know how to explain the actionscript. Also, there wasn't much content. I already knew everything on this tutorial, but a user who doesn't would be lost.

smoothtoons responds:

Ya this one is for the beginers.
But thanx anyway

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

This game was really good.

I made it through the mountain stages before I got game over. It took me a long time to get there, and I was still less than halfway through the game. Pretty cool.

Super Mafia Brothers v2 Super Mafia Brothers v2

Nice Work

This was a fun game, the graphics could be improved though.